Develops initial site development concept based on data provided by BCIHK and provides assistance to other design development teams relative thereto; and, performs related functions;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Architecture, Urban Studies/Town Planning or equivalent.
- At least 5-8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent hand graphics and strong in formulating design concepts for projects
- Experience in large scale residential, mixed use development, urban design, hotel and resort design is a plus;
- Experience in working overseas or in an international environment would be at an advantage
- Must have adequate knowledge in CADD and other IT systems
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
Applicants with less experience but with exceptional design skill and potential will also be considered.
Recruitment Hotline: 02-3187304 / 09178804693